Making a Complaint

Where you believe that unauthorised activity may have been, is being or may be about to be carried out you should make a complaint, in writing, to the Council.  The complaint form is available below.

Under the Planning Acts, it is obligatory for the planning authority to follow up substantive written complaints of breaches of the planning code, unless it considers the complaint to be trivial or vexatious.

Enforcement Complaints Form (PDF) - 424 kbs  PDF