Council Housing Application Forms
Application to Sligo County Council for Social Housing Support (Please Ensure You Download and Complete the Forms Listed Below Numbered 1 - 5 When Applying for Social Housing Support)
*Please ensure all documentation submitted is translated to English by an official Translator.
- Please note that a VALID application will only be accepted. In the event that any of the items listed below are omitted the application will be deemed INVALID and will be returned along with all documentation to you the applicant.
Before you submit an application, Please ensure you meet the following Criteria
- You must be in genuine need of housing and be unable to provide accommodation from your own resources.
- Right to live in Ireland - You must have a legal right to remain in the State on a long term basis.
- Age - You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Income - your net income must be below the thresholds set out hereunder:-
|Single Adult||2 Adults||1 Adult 1 Child||1 Adult 2 Children||2 Adults 1 Child||2 Adults 3 Children||3 Adults 4 Children|
|Easy to Read Guide - Social Housing Application Form (PDF) - 2,359 kbs||Treoir Sholéite maidir le Tithíochta Sóisialaí a Foirm Iarratais (PDF) - 1,696 kbs|
|Application form for Social Housing Support (PDF) - 1,231 kbs||Iarratas ar Thacaíocht Tithíochta Sóisialta (PDF) - 776 kbs|
|HMD Form 1 – Disability and/or Medical Form (PDF) - 287 kbs||TLM Foirm 1 - Míchumas agus/nó Foirm Faisnéise Leighis (PDF) - 233 kbs|