Council Housing Application Forms
Social Housing applicants and applicants for the Rebuilding Ireland Home Loan should note that in light of the Covid-19 emergency, a temporary alternate arrangement has been put in place that will remove the need for them to have to obtain a physically completed HPL1 form from Revenue, either in person, by post, or by Revenue’s online systems ROS/MyAccount.
Instead, the applicant can request that the local authority undertake an electronic process to obtain the information from the Revenue Commissioners. Persons who wish to avail of this option should contact their local authority and request that the relevant HPL1 information be obtained on their behalf by the local authority.
You can contact the Sligo County Council Housing Department on 071 911 1111.
Application to Sligo County Council for Social Housing Support (Please Ensure You Download and Complete the Forms Listed Below Numbered 1 - 5 When Applying for Social Housing Support)
*Please ensure all documentation submitted is translated to English by an official Translator.
- Please note that a VALID application will only be accepted. In the event that any of the items listed below are omitted the application will be deemed INVALID and will be returned along with all documentation to you the applicant.
Before you submit an application, Please ensure you meet the following Criteria
- You are over 18 years of age or over.
- You are in need of housing.
- You are unable to provide accommodation from your own resources.
- If you are single, your net income must not exceed €25,000.
- If you are a couple, your combined income must not exceed €26,250 – Max income threshold 3 adults and 4 Children €30,000