Our commitment to you
- To deliver high quality services to you in an effective and caring manner.
Courtesy and Consideration
You are at all times entitled to be served:
- Promptly and in a courteous manner
- With due regard to privacy and confidentiality
- By helpful staff
Openness and Impartiality
We undertake to:
- Deal with you in a fair and open manner
- Discuss any aspect of your dealings with us
- Explain how a decision was reached.
We endeavour to:
- Provide clean, accessible public offices
- Facilitate access for people with disabilities and special requirements.
Our services will be continually reviewed and improved upon where necessary.
You can help us to help you
- By providing full and accurate information
- By letting us know when we do something well
- By making comments, complaints or suggestions about the services you receive.
Sligo County Council have in place a Complaints Procedure for Customers dissatisfied with the quality of service received. A copy of same can be obtained at our Customer Services Desk, by e-mailing us as firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website – www.sligococo.ie