Minutes of Adjourned April Ordinary Meeting of Sligo County Council held on Monday 15th April, 2013 at 11 am in The Council Chamber, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo
- Councillor Barrett,
- Councillor Barry,
- Councillor Bree,
- Councillor V. Cawley,
- Councillor Clarke,
- Councillor Devins,
- Councillor Fleming,
- Councillor Gormley,
- Councillor Healy McGowan,
- Councillor D. Cawley,
- Councillor Keaney,
- Councillor Leonard,
- Councillor Lyons,
- Councillor MacManus,
- Councillor McGarry,
- Councillor McGrath,
- Councillor Mullaney,
- Councillor Mulvey,
- Councillor Murray,
- Councillor O’Grady.
OFFICIALS IN ATTENDANCE:
- Mr H. Kearns, County Manager
- Mr T. Kilfeather, Director of Services
- Ms. D. Clarke, Director of Services
- Ms M. Leydon, Head of Finance
- Ms P. R. Gallagher, Acting Director of Services
- Mr S. O’Toole, Senior Executive Engineer
- Mr T. Brennan, Senior Engineer
- Mr F. O’Driscoll, A/Senior Engineer
- Mr K. Colreavy, Administrative Officer
- Mr. F. MacNabb, Meetings Administrator
- Ms A. Savage, Staff Officer
The Cathaoirleach, Councillor V. Cawley presided.
At the outset of the meeting
Proposed by Councillor Patsy Barry
Seconded by Councillor Mary Barrett
“That the meeting be adjourned as a mark of respect to the Mulligan family on the death of former Councillor and colleague, Syl”.
The County Manager on his own behalf and on behalf of the staff wished to be associated with the vote of sympathy to the Mulligan family.
43. VOTES OF SYMPATHY:
The meeting also proposed the following votes of sympathy –
- To Norma and Fergus Feeney and family on the death of Gary.
- To Eileen Frazer on the death of her son, Leslie.
- To Kathleen O’Dowd on the death of her husband, Sean.
- To Avril Walker on the death of her father Alan.
END OF MEETING:
The meeting ended at 11.30 a.m. The adjourned meeting will be held on Monday 22nd April, 2013 at 11 a.m..
Meeting Date 15/04/2013