SPC 2 - Agendas
Agenda of S.P.C. 2 – Environment and Infrastructure Policy meeting to be held on Wednesday 26th February, 2020 at 11.30 am
To: The Cathaoirleach and each Member of S.P.C. 2 – Environment and Infrastructure Policy
I wish to advise you that a meeting of the above Strategic Policy Committee will be held
At: 11.30 a.m.
On: Wednesday 26th February, 2020
In: Council Chamber, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo
Please see the following Agenda.
You are invited to attend.
Director of Services Infrastructure, Environment & Fire Services
- To confirm minutes of Environment and Infrastructure Policy (S.P.C.2) Meeting held on Thursday 24th January, 2019.
- Matters arising
- Presentation: Update - ‘O’Connell Street Project’
Paul O’Rourke, Senior Executive Engineer
- Presentation: Update – ‘Western Distributor Road Project’
Brian Flynn, Senior Executive Engineer
- Presentation: Update – ‘N4 Project’
Bernard Scott, Senior Executive Engineer
- Briefing: Update – ‘2020 Road Works Scheme / Schedule of Works’
Tom Kilfeather, Director of Services
- Briefing: Update – ‘Significant Water Capital Schemes’
Fineen O’Driscoll, A/Senior Engineer
- Briefing: Climate Change Adaptation Plan and Actions for 2020
Pete Murtagh, Environmental Awareness Officer
- Items for future agendas
- Any Other Business
- To confirm a date for the next meeting
Meeting Date 26/02/2020