Colas Roadbridge working on behalf of TII are carrying out routine grass cutting maintenance and removal of high mast lighting columns on the Sligo N4 National Primary Route over the next 2 weeks.
Routine Maintenance and High Mast Removal Works
A summary of the works is provided below:
Monday 13th to Wednesday 22nd September
- Grass cut, litter pick, sweeping, gully cleaning and hedge cut along verge and at junctions – no real impact on traffic expected.
Monday 20th to Friday 24th September
High mast removal and routine grass and hedge cut in central median:
- N4 Road Closures - North Bound Collooney to S2 - Monday night 19:30 to 07:00
- N4 Road Closures - North Bound S2 to Summerhill Roundabout – Tuesday night 19:30 to 07:00
- N4 Road Closures - South Bound Summerhill Roundabout to S2 – Wednesday night 19:30 to 07:00
- N4 Road Closures - North Bound S2 to Collooney Roundabout – Thursday night 19:30 to 07:00
Diversions will be in place.
Sligo County Council regrets any inconvenience caused.