The Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival takes place from Saturday 4th to Wednesday 8th August, with the highlight of the festival the Old Fair Day on the Wednesday.
Tubbercurry Old Fair Day
Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival 2018
A great day out for all the family. Free entry to our Saturday night concert, Family Fun Day and the Tubbercurry Old Fair Day.
Full Programme available on www.oldfairday.ie/programme
- Heritage, arts and crafts village with demonstrations and workshops throughout the day
- Free Concerts by Declan Nerney (Saturday) Lisa McHugh and band (Wednesday)
- Vintage displays i.e. bikes, cars and machinery
- Pure breed cattle and animals
- Artisan Foods and over 100+ stalls
- Kids Zone
- Street Entertainment
- Sligo Volunteer Centre - talks and exhibitions in the hall
- Family Fun Day with BMX displays and free circus, skating and pottery workshops & much more...
- Teddy Bears Picnic Saturday 1 p.m. in the Forest Walk
- Live music on the square Saturday evening with UNOWHO from 7 p.m. followed by Declan Nerney
- Lisa McHugh and band from 3 p.m. on the Old Fair Day supported by Shane McGowan and friends from 12 p.m.