Reopening of Public Offices
Following the Government's announcement on the easing of a number of Covid-19 restrictions, the following public counter services will be available at Sligo County Council's offices from Monday 5th July:
County Hall, Riverside
- Housing Office: 9.30am to 1.00pm Monday to Friday
- Motor Taxation Office and General Cash Desk: 1.30pm to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
City Hall, Quay Street
- Planning Office: 10.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- Local Enterprise Office: 10.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- For information on services provided by Sligo Central Library and Branch Libraries visit www.sligolibrary.ie
As the Council wish to ensure that services are delivered in an environment that is safe for customers and staff, queuing and distancing arrangements at our offices may result in some delays for customers.
Please note that the drop-box facility at Riverside offices will remain available for receiving Application Forms, correspondence, payments, Motor Tax renewals etc.
Sligo County Council is encouraging the public to avail of its many online services while Covid restrictions are in place. Full details are available on www.sligococo.ie