COVID-19 - Planning Department Continuity Plan
In order to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of members of the public and staff, Sligo County Council Planning Department wish to advise that the public counter at City Hall is closed. Notwithstanding the closure of the planning counter, our planning staff are either working remotely from home or in limited numbers from the office. The Planning Department are implementing the following procedures in order to ensure that the planning function is kept operational:
Planning Queries / Pre-Planning Meetings
- Our phone lines are open. You may call 071 911 4452 or you may email your query to email@example.com
- Any meetings deemed necessary including preplanning meetings will be arranged by appointment.
Making a Planning Application
- Sligo County Council request that all planning applications being lodged be sent through An Post or placed in the post box at City Hall. An e-mail will be issued to confirm receipt of same.
Viewing a Planning Application
- To view a Planning Application, please go to our website at www.sligococo.ie where you can access and view the planning applications which have been submitted
- If you wish to make a submission or observation on a Planning Application please be advised that your letter outlining your submission /observations should be issued to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you submit a phone number to enable this Department to contact you for payment over the phone by Credit/Debit Card.
- Alternatively please lodge a submission through An Post with the fee of €20.00 attached. Please note that a submission cannot be accepted without payment of the statutory fee of €20.
- In relation to unauthorised development, please complete the unauthorised development complaint form which is available on www.sligococo.ie and email the completed form to email@example.com or send by post to Sligo County Council Offices at City Hall.
- For information in relation to Building Control, please visit www.localgov.ie.
- If you have any queries or wish to make a payment in regard to Development Contributions please contact Sligo County Council on 071 911 4445.