Notice is hereby given that Sligo County Council proposes to carry out works consisting of the redevelopment and change of use of the Stephen Street car park, Rathquarter Td, Sligo into a pedestrianised public plaza.
Stephen Street Cultural Plaza
SLIGO COUNTY COUNCIL
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (AS AMENDED)
NOTICE UNDER THE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS 2001 PART 8 (Article 81) (AS AMENDED)
Notice is hereby given that Sligo County Council proposes to carry out works consisting of the redevelopment and change of use of the Stephen Street car park, Rathquarter Td, Sligo into a pedestrianised public plaza. The proposed works include the following:
- Hard landscaping consisting of granite paving and granite benches;
- Soft landscaping consisting of formal reinforced grass lawns, play area, and the planting of low shrub beds;
- Removal and replanting of trees;
- The provision of a fixed canopy to provide a permanently covered space;
- The provision of a retractable canopy to provide occasional covered space at the western corner of the site;
- Interpretative signage;
- All associated site development works.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy during office hours at the Main Foyer, County Hall, Riverside, Sligo from 11th September 2018 to 10th October 2018 (both dates inclusive).
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing to Sligo County Council and must reach the undersigned at City Hall, Quay Street, Sligo or alternatively email email@example.com not later than 4pm on 26th October 2018.
Director of Services
Sligo County Council
Sligo. F91 PP44